MEDIBEADS Moist Heat Neck Wrap
Microwave Activated Moist Heat Pad - 8” x 22” with ties
For Neck and Shoulders
Designed to comfortably drape around the neck and between the shoulders to reach the lower neck muscles. Helps prevent and treat pain, tension, and stress.
Soothing Relief for Neck & Shoulders and More.
The MediBeads Neck Wrap drapes around the neck and between the shoulders to reach the lower neck muscles. Helps to prevent and treat pain, tension and stress. flexible design can be used on the abdomen, lower back, leg or wherever pain strikes. For moist-heat therapy, just microwave for one to two minutes, and enjoy deeply penetrating moist heat therapy for up to 30 minutes. The patent-pending MediBeads sewn into the wrap absorb moisture from the air to create moist heat, so no water or mess is involved.
- Microwavable wrap provides deep penetrating moist heat
- Patent-pending design is antibacterial, anti fungal, and odor free
- All natural, drug-free, therapy at home, work or anywhere
- Use from the freezer for soothing cold
- Washable and reusable
• Simply microwave MediBeads for 1-2 minutes.
• Do NOT exceed 2 minutes, and always touch test before applying to the body, as microwave ovens vary in power.
• Apply to painful area for deeply penetrating moist-heat therapy for up to 30 minutes.
MediBeads may be used from the freezer for soothing cold.
• MediBeads are hand washable.
• Use a MILD soap in COLD water, or surface cleaned with a damp sponge.
• Air dry for 24 hours before reusing.
• Do NOT wash in hot or warm water.
• Do NOT machine wash or dry.
With proper care MediBeads will last for years.
★★★★★You NEED these wraps! These are SO awesome. I am a physical therapist and recommend these to my patients all the time. They provide moist heat (which penetrates the best) without the mess and inconvenience of a hydrocollator. Worth every penny!
★★★★★ Relief! Bought this for my daughter, who has severe TMJ and neck and jaw pain. She loves it. It retains heat for a long time, and molds to fit the area where you need the heat the most. Great product.
★★★★★ Migraine Relief. I wear my wrap with the "point" facing up. The moist heat penetrating into my neck and head eases my pain.