MEDIBEADS Moist Heat/Cold Hand Wrap
Relief is at hand with the MediBeads Hand Wrap.
Works without restricting movement, so can be worn while doing range of motion exercises or while relaxing . For moist-heat therapy, just microwave for a minute or two, and enjoy deeply penetrating moist heat therapy for up to 30 minutes. The patent-pending MediBeads sewn into the wrap absorb moisture from the air to create moist heat, so no water or mess is involved. For cold therapy, just place in freezer before using.
- Microwavable wrap produces therapeutic "clean moist heat" to ease arthritis pain or to simply warm cold hands
- Can also be used for cold therapy by freezing before use
- Can be worn without restricting movement for range-of-motion activities
- Patent-pending design is antibacterial, anti fungal, and odor free
- All natural, drug-free, therapy at home, work or anywhere
- Washable and reusable
For Moist Heat:
• Simply microwave MediBeads for 1-2 minutes.
• Do NOT exceed 2 minutes, and always touch test before applying to the body, as microwave ovens vary in power.
• Apply to painful area for deeply penetrating moist-heat therapy for up to 30 minutes.
May also be used for COLD therapy.
• Place in the freezer for 2 hours or store in the freezer between uses.
• MediBeads are hand washable.
• Use a MILD soap in COLD water, or surface cleaned with a damp sponge.
• Air dry for 24 hours before reusing.
• Do NOT wash in hot or warm water.
• Do NOT machine wash or dry.
With proper care MediBeads will last for years.
Got this for my dad who is in his late sixties. He has terrible arthritis in his hands. In the winter they swell up so bad and cause him so much pain. ... He has been using it daily for a few weeks now and he loves it. He said it is one of the few things that really give him relief. I did a lot of product comparisons before buying this one. There are other mitts that are similar and cheaper, but this one is good because the heat beads go ALL THE WAY AROUND the mitt....so when you put your hand in it, you entire hand is surrounded by the heat, and not just one area.
★★★★★ Warm Paws
Really great for stiff hands. warmth provides so much relief, especially in the morning.